The closest airport to Disneyland is the John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Santa Ana, California.
The distance from SNA to Disneyland is approximately 15 miles.
The travel time from SNA to Disneyland varies depending on traffic and your mode of transportation. On average, it takes about 20-30 minutes by car and 60-90 minutes by public transportation.
If you’re arriving at SNA and need to get to Disneyland, here’s a route guide to help you:
- Once you arrive at SNA, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and follow the signs to the rental car companies.
- Rent a car from one of the rental car companies located at SNA.
- From SNA, take CA-55 North to I-5 North.
- Take I-5 North to Disneyland Drive, then exit and turn left onto Disneyland Drive.
- Follow Disneyland Drive to the Disneyland Resort. Parking is available at the resort for a fee.
By Public Transportation:
- Once you arrive at SNA, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and follow the signs to the OCTA bus stop.
- Take the OCTA bus Route 76 to the Disneyland Resort. You can purchase tickets at the airport or on the bus.
- Alternatively, you can take the Disneyland Resort Express shuttle from SNA to the Disneyland Resort. You can purchase tickets at the airport or online in advance.
- Once you arrive at the Disneyland Resort, you can explore the many attractions and entertainment options that the area has to offer. Enjoy your stay!