Closest Airport: Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
The distance from Palm Springs International Airport to Joshua Tree is approximately 37 miles (60 km).
The travel time from Palm Springs International Airport to Joshua Tree is approximately 45 minutes by car, depending on traffic.
- Upon arrival at Palm Springs International Airport, head northeast on Kirk Douglas Way.
- Turn left onto El Cielo Road.
- Turn left onto E Ramon Road.
- Merge onto CA-111 N via the ramp to I-10.
- Keep right to continue onto I-10 E.
- Take exit 117 for CA-62 toward 29 Palms/Yucca Valley.
- Turn left onto CA-62 E/Twentynine Palms Highway.
- Follow CA-62 E for approximately 27 miles (43 km).
- Turn left onto Park Boulevard.
- Follow Park Boulevard for approximately 5 miles (8 km) to reach the entrance of Joshua Tree National Park.
Note: This route is just one of the possible routes to reach Joshua Tree from Palm Springs International Airport. There may be alternate routes that you can take depending on your preferences and traffic conditions.