The closest airport to Palm Springs, CA is the Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) in Palm Springs, CA.
The distance from PSP to Palm Springs is approximately 2 miles.
The travel time from PSP to Palm Springs is very short, typically taking less than 10 minutes by car.
If you’re arriving at PSP and need to get to Palm Springs, here’s a route guide to help guide you:
- Once you arrive at PSP, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and follow the signs to the rental car companies.
- Rent a car from one of the rental car companies located at PSP.
- From PSP, take El Cielo Rd. southbound.
- Turn left onto E Ramon Rd.
- Follow E Ramon Rd. to Palm Springs.
By Public Transportation:
- Once you arrive at PSP, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and look for the SunLine Transit Agency bus stop.
- Take Route 24 to Palm Springs.
- Alternatively, you can take a taxi or ride-sharing service, such as Uber or Lyft, to get to Palm Springs from PSP. The ride should take less than 10 minutes.
- Once you arrive in Palm Springs, you can explore the many attractions, shopping and outdoor activities that the area has to offer. Enjoy your stay!