The closest airport to Penn State University is the University Park Airport (SCE), also known as the State College Airport.
The State College Airport is located approximately 5 miles from Penn State University.
The travel time between University Park Airport and Pennsylvania State University is approximately 15 minutes by car, depending on traffic.
Here are the driving directions from University Park Airport to Penn State University:
- Exit the airport and turn left onto Fox Hollow Road.
- Follow Fox Hollow Road for approximately 0.7 miles, then turn left onto Park Avenue.
- Follow Park Avenue for approximately 3.5 miles, then turn left onto Bigler Road.
- Follow Bigler Road for approximately 1 mile, then turn right onto University Drive.
- Follow University Drive for approximately 0.5 miles, then turn left onto Shortlidge Road.
- Continue on Shortlidge Road for approximately 0.5 miles, then turn left onto Pollock Road.
- Penn State University will be on your left.
Note: There are also shuttle services available from the airport to Penn State University.