The closest airport to Williamsburg is Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF).
The total distance from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport to Williamsburg is approximately 20 miles (32 km).
The travel time from Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport to Williamsburg is approximately 30-35 minutes by car, depending on traffic.
- Upon exiting the airport, turn right onto Bland Boulevard.
- Take a slight left onto Jefferson Avenue/VA-143.
- Follow VA-143 for approximately 8 miles (13 km) until you reach the intersection with US-60 East.
- Turn right onto US-60 East and follow for approximately 8 miles (13 km).
- Take the exit for VA-199 West towards Jamestown.
- Follow VA-199 for approximately 3 miles (5 km) and take the exit for VA-321 East towards Williamsburg.
- Follow VA-321 East for approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) and turn right onto Bypass Road.
- Follow Bypass Road for approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) and turn left onto North Henry Street.
- Follow North Henry Street for approximately 0.5 miles (0.8 km) and turn right onto Francis Street West.
- Follow Francis Street West for approximately 0.5 miles (0.8 km) and turn left onto South Nassau Street.
- Follow South Nassau Street for approximately 0.2 miles (0.3 km) and you will arrive at your destination in Williamsburg.