The closest airport to Jupiter, Florida is Palm Beach International Airport (PBI).
The total distance from Palm Beach International Airport to Jupiter depends on the specific location within the city. However, the airport is located approximately 18 miles (29 kilometers) south of Jupiter.
The travel time from Palm Beach International Airport to Jupiter varies depending on traffic conditions and the exact destination within the city. On average, it takes around 25-35 minutes by car to reach Jupiter from the airport.
To reach Jupiter from Palm Beach International Airport, you can follow these general directions:
- Upon exiting the airport, head west on James L. Turnage Blvd.
- Continue on James L. Turnage Blvd for approximately 1 mile.
- Turn right onto Australian Ave.
- Continue on Australian Ave for about 1 mile.
- Use the left lane to merge onto I-95 N via the ramp to West Palm Beach.
- Follow I-95 N for approximately 12 miles.
- Take exit 87B for FL-706 W/Indiantown Rd toward Jupiter.
- Merge onto FL-706 W/Indiantown Rd.
- Continue on FL-706 W/Indiantown Rd for about 3 miles.
- You will enter Jupiter.
Please note that these directions are provided as a general guide, and it’s advisable to use a GPS device or navigation app for real-time traffic updates and the most accurate route information.