The closest airport to Sedona, AZ is the Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG).
The distance from FLG to Sedona is approximately 29 miles.
The travel time from FLG to Sedona depends on the mode of transportation you choose. It typically takes around 45-60 minutes by car, and around 1.5-2 hours by public transportation.
If you’re arriving at FLG and need to get to Sedona, here’s a route guide to help guide you:
- Once you arrive at FLG, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and follow the signs to the rental car companies.
- Rent a car from one of the rental car companies located at FLG.
- From FLG, take S Pulliam Dr westbound.
- Turn right onto N Milton Rd.
- Follow N Milton Rd to US-89A S in Sedona.
- Turn left onto US-89A S.
- Follow US-89A S to Sedona.
By Public Transportation:
- Once you arrive at FLG, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and look for the Mountain Line bus stop.
- Take Mountain Line Route 10 to the Downtown Connection Center.
- Transfer to Mountain Line Route 2A to Sedona.
- Alternatively, you can take a taxi or ride-sharing service, such as Uber or Lyft, to get to Sedona from FLG. The ride should take around 45-60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
- Once you arrive in Sedona, you can explore the many attractions, including the beautiful red rock formations and the numerous hiking trails in the area. Enjoy your stay!