The closest airport to Naples, Florida is the Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), located in Fort Myers, Florida.
The distance from RSW to Naples is approximately 34 miles.
The travel time from RSW to Naples typically takes around 45 minutes by car, depending on traffic conditions.
If you’re arriving at RSW and need to get to Naples, here’s a route guide to help guide you:
- Once you arrive at RSW, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and follow the signs to the rental car companies.
- Rent a car from one of the rental car companies located at RSW.
- From RSW, take I-75 S to Exit 107 for Pine Ridge Road.
- Turn left onto Pine Ridge Road and continue for about 6 miles.
- Turn right onto US-41 N and continue for about 2 miles.
- Turn left onto 5th Ave S and continue for about 1 mile.
- Turn right onto Gulf Shore Blvd S and continue for about 2 miles.
- Turn left onto 23rd Ave S and continue for about 1 mile.
- Turn right onto Broad Ave S and continue for about 1 mile.
- Your destination should be on the right.
By Public Transportation:
- Once you arrive at RSW, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and look for the LeeTran bus stop.
- Take the Route 50 bus to the Rosa Parks Transfer Center.
- Transfer to the Route 8 bus to Naples.
- Alternatively, you can take a taxi or ride-sharing service, such as Uber or Lyft, to get to Naples from RSW. The ride should take around 45 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
- Once you arrive in Naples, you can enjoy the beautiful beaches, go golfing, or visit one of the many art galleries and museums in the area. Enjoy your stay!