The closest airport to Scottsdale, Arizona is the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), located in Phoenix, Arizona.
The distance from PHX to Scottsdale is approximately 11 miles.
The travel time from PHX to Scottsdale typically takes around 20 minutes by car, depending on traffic conditions.
If you’re arriving at PHX and need to get to Scottsdale, here’s a route guide to help guide you:
- Once you arrive at PHX, head to the airport’s rental car center or take a taxi or ride-sharing service, such as Uber or Lyft.
- From PHX, take the AZ-202 Loop E and exit at Scottsdale Rd.
- Turn left onto N Scottsdale Rd and continue for about 2 miles.
- Turn right onto E Camelback Rd and continue for about 2 miles.
- Turn left onto N Hayden Rd and continue for about 1 mile.
- Your destination should be on the right.
By Public Transportation:
- Once you arrive at PHX, head to the airport’s ground transportation area and look for the Valley Metro bus stop.
- Take the Route 13 bus to the McDowell Rd/64th St stop.
- Transfer to the Route 72 bus to Scottsdale.
- Alternatively, you can take a taxi or ride-sharing service, such as Uber or Lyft, to get to Scottsdale from PHX. The ride should take around 20 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
- Once you arrive in Scottsdale, you can enjoy the city’s vibrant nightlife, explore the beautiful desert landscape, or visit one of the many museums and art galleries in the area. Enjoy your stay!